Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Restored Vision

I was coming back from town today and made a small detour to look around the area a bit for just a few minutes and the Lord began answering a prayer I've had of late. He began to give me a heart and vision for the people again. Not that I had completely lost it, but it had become dim from being gone for so long. It's so refreshing to remember in my heart and soul why we're here and to be excited about what the Lord will do, rather than to just restate to myself what I tell people when they ask why we're here. It may sound small, but it's so important to have the same love, passion, and vision for the work that the Lord has, in addition to the willing and obedient heart.

Thank You Lord for Your faithfulness.

"For if we died with Him,
We shall also live with Him.
If we endure,
We shall also reign with Him.
If we deny Him,
He also will deny us.
If we are faithless,
He remains faithful;
He cannot deny Himself."
2 Timothy 2:11-13

"He who calls you is faithful, who will also do it."
1 Thessalonians 5:24

No comments: